| Core Skills
| Examples of Work
| What Others Say
What is talent management?
"Specialized in leveraging organizational goals
by attracting, developing, coaching, and retaining talent"
- MBA – University of Denver, Daniels College of Business
- BSBA – Human Resource Management, Colorado State University, Magna Cum Laude
Snapshot of Work Experience and Accomplishments
- EchoStar Satellite LLC, College Recruiting Program Manager --Established and directed integrated, national on-campus recruiting program to attract and select new college and MBA talent
- Daniels College of Business (University of Denver), Manager, Employer Relations -- Managed employer relationships and facilitate on-campus presence and branding of recruiting companies. Coached graduate-level business students and alumni in all aspects of career search. Results included top-50 world ranking based on recruiter feedback and significantly improved student placement rate.
- Level 3 Communications, Lead College Recruiter, Information Technology -- Implemented comprehensive college recruiting program for the Information Technology organization, resulting in an 87% candidate acceptance rate.
- Qwest Communications International, College Recruiting Coordinator/Junior Recruiter, Information Technology -- Improved and upgraded campus recruiting strategy, resulting in growth from 50 college hires to 100 in one year.
Links: Jody Heyroth, CPA (Financial Professional) |
Our Personal Homepage